S.D.A.I.S. have another free training course available to you, Gambling Awareness, on Wednesday 24th July at 1.00pm at our Wellington Square office.
Covered in this training will be:
- What is gambling and how has this changed?
- The different types of gambling
- Gambling within gaming
- Access to gambling
- The impact on the community
- Why do people gamble?
- How is gambling regulated?
- Gambling-related harm and its impact
- Identifying gambling-related harm
- Help & Support
If anyone wishes to book a place, or knows someone who would be interested, please contact Emma Gordon at S.D.A.I.S.