Tees Credit Union are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist with our day to day operations in our main office.
- Support the delivery of a range of financial services to our members.
- To receive general and membership enquiries and provide information on the services/benefits of the credit union as required.
- To help process new membership applications and introduce new members to the benefits, services and policies of the credit union.
- To carry out daily cash handling and other transactions in accordance with authorised procedures.
- To update members’ files.
- To assist staff/volunteers to administer the loan procedures including booking loan interviews and credit control processes.
- To answer and direct telephone calls.
- To help with general office administration including letter correspondence, filing, faxing, photocopying and mail out process when required.
- To help create a welcoming, professional and friendly organisation.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Can deal with people in a friendly and polite manner at all times
- Good communications skills
- Basic numeracy skills
- Computer skills
- Commitment to the goals and values of the credit union movement
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Commitment: Operational volunteers should be able to commit at least one day per week for at least 3 months. All volunteers will receive initial induction training and ongoing support to gain the experience, skills and competency needed. Reasonable travel and sustenance will be covered.#
If you are interested in becoming an Operational Volunteer please contact 01642 941911, or email: email@example.com for more information.
If you would like to know more about what Tees Credit Union does, click here.