If you are interested in your community and how it protects its most vulnerable residents, why not join your Locality Forum?
The Locality Forums aim to bring together representatives from the public, private, voluntary and community sectors, to champion and support our continued commitment to help our communities and protect those most vulnerable.
The Borough of Stockton on Tees has four Locality Forum areas:
- Northern – Billingham, Wynyard, Wolviston and outlying areas
- Central – Hardwick, Bishopsgarth, Elm Tree, Fairfield, Hartburn, Grangefield, Parkfield and Oxbridge, Stockton Town Centre, Roseworth, Newtown , Norton and surrounding villages
- Eastern – Ingleby Barwick, Thornaby, Hilton, Maltby and surrounding villages
- Western – Yarm, Eaglescliffe, Kirklevington, Long Newton, Elton and surrounding villages
The Forums meet bi-monthly and offer a friendly and informal way to network with other organisations and partners working in the Borough. If you are interested in joining a Locality Forum or want more information on becoming a member please contact the Engagement Team on 01642 526026 or email email@example.com
Some of the Locality Forum Key Achievements include:
- Over 300 plus winter coats collected for Foodbanks and local charities
- Over 350 people engaged at Locality Forum Advice days
- Piloted 'Period Poverty' programme to support local residents.
For information on dates for forthcoming
You can access a video which demonstrates the importance of the Locality Forums. Click HERE to access the film.