Stockton Adult Carers Support Service have organised some Carers Assessment Workshops for any VCSE or partner organisation.
The workshops will be valuable to anyone working with carers as they aim to give tools to offer additional support and information to carers.
Workshops will cover:
- How to navigate the Carers Online HUB
- How to complete a supported Carers’ Assessment
- Funding for peer support opportunities
The workshops on Carers Assessments and Peer Support are being held at the following:
- Wednesday 9th January 10-12 @ Billingham Library
- Thursday 17th January 9-11 @ The Livewell Dementia Hub, Thornaby
- Tuesday 12th February 10-12 @ Catalyst House
If you would like to book a space on one of the workshop please contact the Carers Support Service on 01642 524494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org