The national agencies below can help advise you further. You can click on the agency names to be taken directly to their website homepage. 

Age UK: Age UK is the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life.

Citizens Advice: The Adviceguide website is the main public information service of Citizens Advice, providing people with round-the-clock access to CAB information on their rights - including benefits, housing and employment, and on debt, consumer and legal issues.

Ace Education: Ace Education provides parents and carers with information and advice on a wide range of school-based issues. 

GOV.UK: A website of all government departments and many other agencies and public bodies. 

Low Incomes Tax Reform Group: LITRG works extensively with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), other Government departments, commenting on proposals and putting forward our own ideas for improving the system. Too often tax and related welfare laws and administrative systems are not designed with the low-income user in mind and this often makes life difficult for those we try to help.

Tax Aid: TaxAid is a charity that helps people on low incomes with their tax affairs.

Advice Now: Advicenow is an independent, not-for-profit website, run by the charity Law for Life: the Foundation for Public Legal Education.

Money Advice Service: The Money Advice Service helps people manage their money. We do this directly through our own free and impartial advice service. We also work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money. We are an independent service, set up by government.

Shelter: Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.

Disability Rights UK: We are disabled people leading change, working to create a society where everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions can participate equally as full citizens.

National Debtline: National Debltine is a free, independent and confidential debt advice service run by the charity Money Advice Trust.

ACAS: ACAS provides information, advice, training, conciliation and other services for employers and employees to help prevent or resolve workplace problems.

NHS: Everything you need to know about NHS Choices, its services and how to get the most out of it. 

Rethink: Provides expert, accredited advice and information to everyone affected by mental health problems.  

Consumer Council for Water: CCWater is an independent consumer organisation which deals with complaints about water companies.

OFGEM: Ofgem is the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets. They are a non-ministerial government department and an independent National Regulatory Authority. Their principal objective is carrying out our functions to protect the interests of existing and future electricity and gas consumers. 

OFWAT: OFWAT, the water industry regulator. If a water company falls short of regulations or customers expectations they can take the action necessary to protect consumers’ interests, which may include legal steps such as enforcement action and fines. 

Cafcass: Cafcass helps children and young people who are going through care or adoption proceedings, or whose parents have separated and are unable to agree about future arrangements for their children. Cafcass is the voice of children in the family courts and helps to ensure that children’s welfare is put first during proceedings. 

ChildLine: ChildLine is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of nineteen.

Grandparents Association: The Grandparent's Association has been working with and for grandparents to achieve positive outcomes for their grandchildren for decades. 

Karma Nirvana: Karma Nirvana is a UK registered Charity that supports victims and survivors of Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse.

Rape Crisis: Rape Crisis England & Wales is a national charity and the umbrella body for our network of independent member Rape Crisis organisations

Respect: Respect is the UK membership organisation for work with domestic violence perpetrators, male victims and young people

Womens Aid: Women's Aid is the key national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. 

Action against Medical Accidents: (AvMA) is the UK charity for patient safety and justice. They provide free and confidential advice and support to people affected by medical accidents.

British Dental Association: The British Dental Association (BDA) is the professional association and trade union for dentists in the United Kingdom and was founded in 1880.

Scope: Scope provides support, information and advice to more than a quarter of a million disabled people and their families every year. 

Young Minds: YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice.

Passenger Focus: Passenger Focus is an independent public body set up by the Government to protect the interests of England’s bus passengers outside London, coach passengers on scheduled domestic services and tram passengers.

HMRC: For tax advice. 

Maternity Action: Maternity Action is the UK’s leading charity committed to ending inequality and improving the health and well-being of pregnant women, partners and young children.

WorkSMART: workSMART is brought to you by the TUC - the umbrella for Britain's unions.
Our aim is to help everyone at work - whether or not they are union members - get a good deal from their working life. We are here not just when things go wrong, but also to help you get on, keep well, plan for when you retire, and sort out your career.